Thursday, April 08, 2010

We'll Never Be the Same

We'll Never Be The Same

I'm not mad don't worry
I just can't let you care
Don't think I've not been in it
Don't think that I don't care.

Just know my pain is different
Just know my pain is real
That's why I care so much for you
That's why you've got to heal

Just know if things were different
Then I'd tell you how I feel
But now I've got to love you
I've got to help you heal

Friends love as deep as lovers
Friends share the rawest tears
My love for you is strong dear
I want to help you heal

Someday if things are different
We'll reach the highest hill
And when you finally see me
You'll know that we are healed

And In that place I'll love you
And you can be yourself
And I will share my passions
And give you all my best

For now just know I care for you
I always call your name
I sit and hope you feel me
We'll never be the same.

We'll never be the same
We'll never be the same
We opened up the doors of love
We'll never be the same

Copyright Jeff Mosier

1 comment: